- Each of my designs have a limited number of prints available for purchase, adding value to your print and giving you a unique piece of artwork that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Highly detailed hand-made textures printed clearly to feel like the original painting.
NOT YOUR AVERAGE PRINT
This is not the same kind of print that you make on your at-home printer. It’s not even the same as the prints you order from a print shop like FedEx or Costco. These are professional-grade, Fine Art Giclée Prints!
So what’s the difference?
My prints are archival, meaning they will last for more than 200 years without ever fading or changing color. This is why many museums and galleries use this upgraded printing process.
Besides being archival, Giclée Prints have a noticeably visible difference in color accuracy and quality due to the use of physical, ultra-pigmented inks. You can actually see the layers of pigment on the paper! In comparison, prints from sites like Redbubble, Society6, or Zazzle are mass-produced and often use a laser printing technique, the same as your at-home printer, resulting in a lower quality, cheaper product that will quickly fade.
- Prints are full bleed to selected size. A mat/ white border is not included unless otherwise noted
- Printed on Matte Paper (acid, lignin, and chlorine-free, pH buffered with calcium carbonate)
- Lightfast and non-water soluble
- Each Print is individually checked for supreme quality and shipped with utmost care.
HAND-CRAFTED GALLERY FRAMES
Choose from a variety of museum-quality frames, custom-made for your print. Wood finishes include Matte Black, Matte White, Golden, Walnut, Oak, Maple, Rustic White, Rustic Silver, and Rustic Black.
- UV Protection Conservation Clear® blocking up to 99% of UV Rays
- Solid Wood frame moulding made in Italy
- Acid-free foam backing + Sealed Back Cover protecting print from chemical exposure and dust build-up.
- Preserves print for long-term display
Don’t see what you’re looking for in my shop? I also create custom commissioned pieces!
Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com